Would you like to join a team of passionate professionals, working on international projects, shaping the future of IoT? Systems Engineer, we want you to join our Technology team in Helsinki, Finland.
BaseN is a global full-stack IoT platform. We are working with customers in industries such as telecom, construction, smart buildings, energy. In this role, you get to work as part of Technology team, in close cooperation with our Sales team. Our Systems Engineers ensure success of customers’ business on BaseN platform.
We appreciate you being a team player and taking proactive approach to continuously learn and develop professionally. We also hope you enjoy working in an international and multicultural environment!
Your role in a nutshell:
- Provide support for multiple customers, for example ticket handling and troubleshooting
- Handle server installations and system maintenance, customer platform setup/configuration and customer coordination
- Assist in Platform UI and functionality customization
- Occasionally provide customer training and technical sales support
- Assist in development and configuration of measurement templates
- The position requires being available for on-call duties
In order to succeed in the role, you have:
- SNMP based Network Monitoring/Management or hardware knowledge is a plus
- Ability to communicate technical solutions
- B.Sc/M.Sc. / student close to graduation in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English and Finnish, both written and verbal, other languages considered an advantage
- Interest to occasionally travel - our customers are based in Europe and USA.
BaseN as an employer:
- Dynamic international working environment
- Competitive salary and perks
- Possibility to participate in trainings and industry events
- Potential to grow professionally, e.g. certification in Project Management
- Possibility to work remotely
- Office in Salmisaari, Helsinki
Let us hear about yourself!
For further information please contact Julia Khvostova via email email@example.com