Our customers tell us regularly we're able to achieve impossible things. Would you like to join a team of passionate professionals, working on international projects, shaping the future of data acquisition, processing and visualization? Future Systems Engineer - we want you to join our Technology team in Helsinki, Finland!
Our Systems Engineers ensure success of customers’ business on BaseN platform.
We appreciate you being a team player and taking proactive approach to continuously learn and develop professionally. We also hope you enjoy working in an international and multicultural environment.
Your role in a nutshell:
- Support our customers by assisting in customizing key performance indicators for their case specific data
- Troubleshoot issues in data acquisition
- Setup and configure customer environments
- Handle server installations and system maintenance tasks
- Occasionally provide training and technical sales support
The keys to your success include:
- A curious mind willing to learn
- Experience with Linux system administration
- An academic degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate technical solutions both in written and verbal form in Finnish and English
The position would also be suitable for someone close to graduation.
Please note that we are unable to sponsor work visas, thus you will need to be a EU citizen or already be in possession of a work permit.
BaseN as an employer:
- Liberal remote work policy
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Perks such as sports and culture benefit as well as enhanced healthcare plan
- Opportunities to participate in industry events
- Office in Salmisaari, Helsinki easily accessible with public transport
- Become a subject matter expert in your field within data acquisition, processing or visualization
Let us hear about yourself!